Hatts promise to handle your important personal information in accordance with the requirements and principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold in return for a small handling fee of £2. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any questions please speak to us on 01249 740 444.
We will hold the information that you provide us (name, address, telephone number, etc.) securely and we do not share this information with any other company or person.
We may contact you by mail, email or telephone to let you know about new services, special offers and travel discounts you may be interested in. This may also include asking you to participate in customer surveys where we ask you about our services and how they could be improved.
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. Data must be:
1. Processed fairly and lawfully
2. Processed for limited purposes
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive
4. Accurate and up-to-date
5. Not kept longer than necessary
6. Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
7. Not transferred to countries outside the EU without protection